The Randolph County Community Arts Center
Art Exhibits, Classes, and Concerts in Elkins West Virginia
The Art Center is always bustling with new activities for artists of various ages and disciplines. We offer live concerts and performances, class and workshops, and exhibits throughout the year. Join us. We're located in downtown Elkins, West Virginia.
- Free Brown Bag Concert: May 15, 2013—Linda Wagner and Friends: Music from Old Standards, Musicals, and Jazz.
- Spring 2013 Festival of Bands—Featuring the Arts Center Lab Band students Thursday, May 9th, 2013 at 7:00 pm
- Join us at El Gran Fest!—This event at El Gran Sabor supports the Arts Center Arts Education. Saturday, July 13th at 5 pm • Tickets: $15
In the Galleries
- Great Hall: The Arts Center Member Exhibit opens May 4th.
- Maxwell Gallery: Joan Crawford Solo Exhibit on display through June.
- Exhibit Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Download a copy of our Late Spring & Summer 2013 Newsletter
|2013 Artist Members Exhbit on display through June.
||2013 - 2014 Evening Concert Series and the Family Concert Series feature events from October through May!||2013 Late Spring & Summer Art and Music Classes continue through August.
||Take a look at a list of member artists of all genres.|
Thank You to our Sponsors
2012-2013 Evening & Family Concert Series Underwriters
Special 2012 Concert Underwriter
Thank you Jim Jackson and Elkins Fordland! Elkins Fordland was the exclusive sponsor of the
2012 Aztec Two-Step Concert! Generous donors like you help us bring great shows to our community!