Tuesday through Friday, 10 am to 4 pm
Mondays and Evenings, by Appointment
Exhibits for 2018
2018 Annual Gala Juried Fine Arts Exhibit
Reception coincides as a fundraiser on September 14, 2018, from 6 to 9 pm, Ticket Price $60 each
Sponsored by the Elkins Rehabilitation and Care Center
This annual exhibit features fine arts from artists everywhere. Our opening reception coincides with our annual fundraiser. The exhibit will pre-open to the public on Friday, August 31, 2018, during normal Gallery Hours.
- Opening reception/fundraiser is Friday, September 7, 2018, from 6 to 10 pm. Awards will be announced at the reception. Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, live music, dinner, dessert, dancing, art opening, and good company!
2018 Mountain State Forest Festival Annual Juried Arts Exhibit and John Warner solo exhibit
Opens Wednesday, October 3, from 6 to 8 pm
Features artwork from artists throughout West Virginia. This exhibit was originally founded by Seneca Trail Artists Guild, and has since been adopted by The Arts Center. Sponsors include the MSFF, STAG, WVWS, and Talbot Frame Shop. This exhibit displays until October 26, until 4 pm.
The Arts Center's Members Only Exhibit and Ruth Blackwell Rogers solo exhibit:
Opens Friday November 9, 2018. Time TBA. This exhibit displays until December 7, 2018.
Features artwork from Arts Center Members. Ruth Blackwell Rogers will have a solo exhibit in the Maxwell Gallery. More details soon.
West Virginia Watercolor Society Exhibit and Sara Ward solo exhibit
Opening reception is Friday, December 14, 2018, from 5 to 7 pm.
This exhibit hangs Until January 25, 2019, from 10 to 4 pm.
This is a WVWS Members Only Exhibition. The Arts Center is housing the exhibit for this talented group. For more information about the WVWS visit their website.
Sara Ward, Solo Exhibit, will feature in the Maxwell Gallery. Sara is a local artist with many talents. Although a painter at heart, her primary focus is working in polymer clay which shows amazing intricate detail. She also has her own business SOOAKC; through her business, she is available to instruct private lessons and creats special orders. She comes from a family of artists, but much of her influence came from Artist Maggi Rhudy. You can find her current art work at Appalachian Glass Co. and Lewis County Visitors Center in Weston. She regularly participates in art shows and exhibits throughout West Virginia.
D&E Art Students and Alice-Gervais Sabatino Solo Exhibit
The Arts Center has a full exhibit schedule into 2020.
2017/2018 Completed Exhibits
- Student Art Exhibit, May of 2018
- Poetry Celebration, April of 2018
- D&E Student Exhibit, February to March 2018
- Log Cabin Quilters, December 8 to January 26, 2018. Solo Exhibit featured Katy McClane.
- Members Exhibit and Andrew Thorne Solo Exhibit completed December 2017
- Annual MSFF Juried Exhibit completed October 2017
- Annual Gala Exhibit
- Don Hall & His Contemporaries, July of 2017
- The Arts Center Student Exhibit for Randolph County, k-12, May of 2017
- The Art of Poetry, completed in April of 2017
- D&E Student Exhibit, February of 2017
- Robert C. Byrd Traveling Exhibit, February and March of 2017