Exhibits for 2017
Members Exhibit, Annual, opens November 3, from 5 to 7 pm. Displays until December 4, 2017.
Solo Exhibit in Maxwell Gallery features Andrew Thorne.
Log Cabin Quilters, opens December 8, from 5 to 7 pm. Displays until January 26, 2018.
Solo Exhibit in the Maxwell Gallery features Katy McClane.
We have exhibits scheduled into 2018 and will post more information soon. Artists Call: To find out more information and details on upcoming shows, visit the page/tab Call to Artists.
2017 Completed Exhibits
- Annual MSFF Juried Exhibit
- Annual Gala Exhibit
- Don Hall & His Contemporaries, July of 2017
- The Arts Center Student Exhibit for Randolph County, k-12, May of 2017
- The Art of Poetry, completed in April of 2017
- D&E Student Exhibit, February of 2017
- Robert C. Byrd Traveling Exhibit, February and March of 2017